Spring Gardening Classes - Thursday 30 January 10 - 1 pm .
Spring session Thursday 30 January (2nd last day of winter)
for 6 weeks.
Midterm 20 February finishing up on March 12.
Spring/summer session Thursday 2 April for 6 weeks.
Easter Holidays 16 & 23 April finishing up on Thursday 21 May.
Saturday 29th February 2020 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 8760203
Osslating Hoes back In Stock
OSCILLATING OR STIRRUP HOE - FANTASTIC WEEDING TOOL.
Our most popular tool! The double action Oscillating Hoe has an outstanding reputation for being fast and effective. Also called the stirrup hoe.
How to use: Stand in an upright position holding the long handle. Move the hoe backwards and forwards using small movements (10-15cms) so that the hinged bladed moves back and forwards in the soil. The blade is parallel to the ground and cuts the weeds off at the root.
- The blade of the oscillating hoe works parallel to the ground.
- Weeds are undercut by pushing/pulling the sharp blade through the top layer of the soil.
- Effect - weeds cut off and soil surface loosened for better air/water penetration.
- Bllades are made of high tempered spring steel to stay sharp.
- Hoe widths available: 85mm - 125mm (other on request).
- Blades are screwed on for easy replacement.