- Get that mulch out now, add that layer of sponge which if we have another dry summer, you will be pleased that you have done this.
- Tidy your lawn edges if you don’t want to mow yet.Cutting your grass often and leaving it to break down naturally is the best thing to do.
- Dead head daffodils and start to enjoy your tulips.Do not be tempted to cut back the green leaves.
- Keep on top of hoeing, ephemeral weeds, great opportunity for a cure but leave some dandelions for our garden pollinators.
- Plant summer bulbs, corms, tubers either into the ground or pots.Often these bulbs are what make our gardens interesting at the dullest time.Such as Gladioli, Lilies, Calla Lilies, Dahlias and Begonias – Potatoes are tubers.
Posted in Upcoming Events.