Spring Gardening Classes - Thursday 30 January 10 - 1 pm .
Spring session Thursday 30 January (2nd last day of winter)
for 6 weeks.
Midterm 20 February finishing up on March 12.
Spring/summer session Thursday 2 April for 6 weeks.
Easter Holidays 16 & 23 April finishing up on Thursday 21 May.
Saturday 29th February 2020 Contact email@example.com or 085 8760203
Osslating Hoes back In Stock
OSCILLATING OR STIRRUP HOE - FANTASTIC WEEDING TOOL.
Our most popular tool! The double action Oscillating Hoe has an outstanding reputation for being fast and effective. Also called the stirrup hoe.
How to use: Stand in an upright position holding the long handle. Move the hoe backwards and forwards using small movements (10-15cms) so that the hinged bladed moves back and forwards in the soil. The blade is parallel to the ground and cuts the weeds off at the root.
- The blade of the oscillating hoe works parallel to the ground.
- Weeds are undercut by pushing/pulling the sharp blade through the top layer of the soil.
- Effect - weeds cut off and soil surface loosened for better air/water penetration.
- Bllades are made of high tempered spring steel to stay sharp.
- Hoe widths available: 85mm - 125mm (other on request).
- Blades are screwed on for easy replacement.
Mornington Garden No dig
Botanical Mono Printing and Sketching in the Garden June 2108
Ants in the Garden
Mornington May 17 2018
on some of my fliers, the date is wrong Sorry !!!
Saturday 20 October 2018
10am – 1pm
Ever wanted to try making your own fermented food but don’t know where to start? Come along to this demo and learn all about fermenting food and drinks, nature’s probiotics! Learn how to make milk and water Kefir, fermented vegetables, sourdough bread, labneh cheesecake and more. It is a fantastic way to introduce natural probiotics into the body. Walk away with your very own sourdough starter, recipes and a confidence to make them all at home.