Pottage Workshop Saturday 15 February 10 - 1pm
Spring Gardening Classes - Thursday 30 January 10 - 1 pm .
Spring session Thursday 30 January (2nd last day of winter)
for 6 weeks.
Midterm 20 February finishing up on March 12.
Spring/summer session Thursday 2 April for 6 weeks.
Easter Holidays 16 & 23 April finishing up on Thursday 21 May.
Saturday 14 March in the Botanical Gardens Glasnevin
Contact the RHSI for booking on line www.rhsi.ie or 01 4937154
Saturday 29th February 2020 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 8760203
Osslating Hoes back In Stock
OSCILLATING OR STIRRUP HOE - FANTASTIC WEEDING TOOL.
Our most popular tool! The double action Oscillating Hoe has an outstanding reputation for being fast and effective. Also called the stirrup hoe.
How to use: Stand in an upright position holding the long handle. Move the hoe backwards and forwards using small movements (10-15cms) so that the hinged bladed moves back and forwards in the soil. The blade is parallel to the ground and cuts the weeds off at the root.
- The blade of the oscillating hoe works parallel to the ground.
- Weeds are undercut by pushing/pulling the sharp blade through the top layer of the soil.
- Effect - weeds cut off and soil surface loosened for better air/water penetration.
- Bllades are made of high tempered spring steel to stay sharp.
- Hoe widths available: 85mm - 125mm (other on request).
- Blades are screwed on for easy replacement.
Mornington Garden No dig
Botanical Mono Printing and Sketching in the Garden June 2108
Ants in the Garden
Mornington May 17 2018
Next Sunday 28 April I will be getting my summer pots and baskets ready for the new season of SUMMER
This will be a morning of plant selection and planting so bring along your Favourite pot ,container basket and let’s get going.
We will start at 11 with a cup of coffee and now that the nettles are still young some nice teas.
You can book on line or contact me on 087 2256365 look forward to meeting you