OSCILLATING OR STIRRUP HOE – FANTASTIC WEEDING TOOL.
Our most popular tool! The double action Oscillating Hoe has an outstanding reputation for being fast and effective. Also called the stirrup hoe.
How to use: Stand in an upright position holding the long handle. Move the hoe backwards and forwards using small movements (10-15cms) so that the hinged bladed moves back and forwards in the soil. The blade is parallel to the ground and cuts the weeds off at the root.
- The blade of the oscillating hoe works parallel to the ground.
- Weeds are undercut by pushing/pulling the sharp blade through the top layer of the soil
- Effect – weeds cut off and soil surface loosened for better air/water penetration.
- Bllades are made of high tempered spring steel to stay sharp
- Hoe widths available: 85mm – 125mm (other widths on request).
- Blades are screwed on for easy replacement. No other stirrup hoe has this.
With 1.7mt ash handle with this tool. This enables the user to stand in an upright position.
Made in Switzerland